The timing basics needed for successful weed control in potatoes can be thought of in three manners.
“Days of Our Lives” is one of the longest-running soap operas of all-time, but the U.S.-Mexico fresh potatoes dispute is catching up.
One of Kiwamu Tanaka’s biggest areas of focus is powdery scab, which vectors potato mop-top virus (PMTV).
- US Trade Representative urged to keep pressure on Mexico in potatoes trade
- NPC summer meeting going virtual again, PILI alumni summit planned
- USDA Specialty Crops fees and inspection rates to remain the same
- Valmont acquires AI firm Prospera for $300 million
- After a year-plus of pandemic, potato gains in retail sector start to level off
U.S. Trade Representative Katherine Tai met virtually May 3 with the National Potato Council (NPC)... more »
Troyer, who died in December, spent his life in the potato industry, including at Troyer Manufacturing and later Black Gold Farms.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) is extending... more »
- Ag World Golf Classic
June 8 • Kennewick & Moses Lake, Washington
- United Potato Growers of America Crop Transition Conference
June 22 • Bloomington, Minnesota
- Potatoes USA Summer Meeting
July 12 • Sarasota, Florida
- Potato Association of America Annual Meeting (virtual)
July 26 • Virtual Event
- National Potato Council Summer Meeting
July 27 • Presque Isle, Maine