Getting the herbicides on at the right time and linking up with tillage operations between planting and row closure is the key for weed control from start to finish.
Everything a grower hopes to accomplish starts with soil health. Equipment, top-of-the-line seed, expensive fertilizer — healthy, productive soil makes all of it more effective.
- OMEX Agrifluids adds sales reps to handle eastern U.S., Great Lakes regions
- Potatoes USA looking for board nominations for 2020-23 term
- US agribusinesses, farms tour Taiwan in search of exporting deals
- Alliance for Food and Farming updates safefruitsandveggies.com with new features
- USMCA impact: U.S. agriculture exports to increase by 1.1%
A previously unknown variety of zebra chip disease has been discovered in Oregon. In December... more »
The perfect potato breed is many things: reliable, resistant, high-yielding and, of course, marketable. Also add elusive.
As eating habits evolve, the potato’s place at the dinner table continues to change.... more »
Sign up for industry updates and exclusive stories delivered to your inbox.
- Michigan Potato Day at the Capitol
Jun 4 • Michigan State Capitol, Lansing, Michigan
- Ag World Golf Classic
Jun 12 • Canyon Lakes golf course, Kennewick, Washington
- National Potato Council Summer Meeting
Jul 10 • Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Potato Association of America Annual Meeting
Jul 29 • Delta Hotel, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Empire Farm Days
Aug 6 • Seneca Falls, New York
- Potatoes USA Summer Meeting
Aug 13 • Nashville, Tennessee
- Agri Expo 2019
Aug 14 • Grand Falls, New Brunswick
- Idaho Grower Shippers Association 91st Annual Convention
Aug 28 • Sun Valley, Idaho
- PotatoEurope 2019
Sep 4 • Rue de Mourcourt 2, 7540 Kain, Tournai, Belgium