- Wet spring, high input costs a challenge, but Eagle Eye Produce ready to ship ’22 potatoes
- Idaho potato acres down 8% this year
- EPA officials get first-hand look at potato production in San Luis Valley
- USDA announces new opportunities to improve nutrient management
- Soil Health Institute announces recommended measurements for evaluating soil health
Harvest 2022 is underway in many of the major potato-producing regions of the United States,... more »
As a Ph.D. student, Hickman’s research focuses on creating practical control strategies and educating growers on sustainable pest and disease management.
More than 180 varieties will be on display at the annual Texas A&M Potato Breed Program Field Day.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
- Idaho Grower Shippers Association Annual Convention
August 24 • Sun Valley, Idaho
- International Fresh Produce Washington Conference
September 26 • Washington, D.C.
- FIRA USA: The California Ag Robotics Forum
October 18 • Fresno, California
- The Global Produce & Floral Show
October 27 • Orlando, Florida
- Western Growers Annual Meeting
November 2 • Las Vegas, California