- Maine Potato Summit coming in January
- Application period open for Michigan Potato Industry Commission scholarship program
- Certis Biologicals elevates leadership for U.S.-based sales efforts
- EPA proposes production practices to protect endangered species
- Potato Expo: A quick Q&A with Chef Simon Majumdar
The workplan includes a pesticide update that builds on the first update to the ESA Workplan that was originally issued earlier this year.
As national sales director, Tim Riley will continue supporting business partnership efforts by managing the company’s nationwide team of sales managers and key accounts.
The Teton Russet began rolling out to suppliers/restaurants as early as August as harvest began in the Pacific Northwest.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
- Potato School by TriCal Group
December 13 • Virtual
- Potato Expo 2023
January 4 • Aurora, Colorado
- Idaho Potato Conference
January 18 • Pocatello, Idaho
- Washington-Oregon Potato Conference
January 24 • Kennewick, Washington
- Michigan Potato Industry Commission Winter Conference
February 1 • Grand Rapids, Michigan