Published eight times each year, Spudman is the exclusive, audited magazine for the nation’s potato growers, packers, shippers and processors. Each issue features a grower feature story, industry news, product and chemical news, PAA research reports and more – providing industry professionals with everything they need for success in the marketplace.
Within the pages of Spudman, readers discover:
- In-depth features offering valuable insight on every segment of the industry, including practical application of research and scientific studies
- The latest products to ensure growers are on the cutting edge of technology and informed of new solutions
- Focused content on the most crucial topics, from technology and storage to disease control and pest control
Spudman’s print issue is complemented with various digital resources, including:
- Digital Editions
- Week in Review Weekly E-Newsletter
- Industry news, videos, products and more
Other specialty agriculture brands under Great American Media Services include:
Great American Media Services
75 Applewood Drive Suite A
PO Box 128
Sparta Michigan 49345 U.S.A
The opinions and views expressed by authors, contributors and advertisers in Spudman do not necessarily reflect those of the editors and publisher. Appearance in Spudman does not constitute endorsement by Great American Media Services or Spudman of the advertiser, its products, or services. Great American Media Services and Spudman accepts no responsibility of liability for the validity or accuracy of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers, or advertising agencies. Great American Media Services and Spudman do not make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or validity of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers or advertising agencies.