Apr 30, 2020National Potato Council summer meeting registration open through Monday
The National Potato Council (NPC) has announced its annual summer meeting is moving from an in-person event to a virtual one this year.
Originally scheduled for June 24-26 in Boise, Idaho, the meetings will now be a one-day online event on June 25.
The virtual event is open to anyone in the potato industry and free to attend, but registration is required. Registration is open through June 22. Register here.
The schedule is as following (but is subject to change): All times are Eastern.
- 11 to 11:45 a.m. — State of the industry and COVID-19 response (to be broadcast live on the NPC Facebook page)
- Noon to 1 p.m. — Environmental Affairs Committee
- 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. — Legislative Affairs Committee
- 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. — Trade Affairs Committee
- 3:45 to 4:45 p.m. — Grower Outreach and Industry Research Committee
- 5 to 5:30 p.m. — NPC Board of Directors Meeting
The Finance and Office Procedures Committee meeting will be held separately. Committee members will be later notified of date and time.
Questions should be directed to Hollee Alexander at [email protected].