Jan 27, 2016PMA 2016 Fresh Connections World Tour announced
The Produce Marketing Association (PMA) announced dates and locations for the Fresh Connections World Tour 2016.
The tour will kick off in Shanghai, China in March and end in Santiago, Chile in November. Overall, the tour includes stops in five of the seven continents of the world: North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Many event locations feature an exposition alongside the conference for industry members to showcase their products and solutions. Attendees will also discuss new market trends and fresh ideas with industry experts and learn about current industry-related topics, issues and solutions.
The tour features nine stops including:
- Shanghai, China (Fresh Connections: China) – March 17
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. (Fresh Connections: Retail) – April 5, 6
- Leon, GTO, Mexico (Fresh Connections: Mexico) – May 11, 12
- Brisbane, Australia (Fresh Connections: Australia-New Zealand) – May 17, 19
- Anaheim, California, U.S. (Fresh Connections: Floral Anaheim) – June 9
- Miami, Florida, U.S. (Fresh Connections: Floral Miami) – July 14
- Pretoria, South Africa (Fresh Connections: Southern Africa Conference & Expo) – Aug. 17, 18
- São Paulo, Brazil (Fresh Connections: Brazil)– Aug. 18
- Santiago, Chile (PMA Fruittrade Latin America) – Nov. 9, 10
To learn more about the upcoming PMA Fresh Connections, visit the events page on the PMA website.