Sep 22, 2020Vive Crop Protection adds five to its US sales, marketing team
Vive Crop Protection recently announced the hiring of five agricultural professionals to its U.S. sales and marketing staff.
- Sara Zinck as Marketing Director. Sara previously held marketing positions with Midwestern BioAg, Adama and Bayer CropScience.
- Kent Taylor as Regional Sales Manager East. He will cover the area from Maine to North Carolina. Taylor is located in Pennsylvania and comes to Vive most recently from Bayer CropScience.
- Mardy Alberts as Regional Sales Manager Plains. Alberts was most recently with Bayer CropScience and resides in Nebraska. She will support Vive within Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Colorado.
- Hayden Henry as Regional Sales Manager South. Henry’s experience from Indigo Ag and Nutrien will help him support Vive products across Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.
- Tommy Killebrew as Regional Sales Manager Southeast. Killebrew will cover the Southeast from Arkansas to Florida. He comes to Vive most recently from Nutrien/Loveland and Syngenta.
In addition, Mark Varner has taken on responsibility for overall sales management. Varner joined Vive in October 2019 as National Accounts and Michigan Regional Sales Manager.
These additional team members complement the existing sales team of Rick Davidson, Regional Sales Manager Midwest; Vicki Dekkers; Regional Sales Manager Central; and Jonathan Adamson, Regional Sales Manager Northwest.
Dan Bihlmeyer, VP of Sales and Marketing at Vive Crop Protection said through a press release: “Vive Crop Protection is delivering the best-mixing fungicides and insecticides in the industry and growers tell us that’s why they come back to Vive products again and again. I’m excited to add significant bench strength to our growing team as we fulfill demand and expand our distributor and retail partnerships, bringing Vive products to growers across the U.S.”
For more information, visit Vive’s website.