Aug 27, 2019Valley Irrigation to launch Valley 365 single-source platform in 2020
Valley Irrigation will launch Valley 365, a new single-source platform for connected crop management, in early 2020.
Valley 365 combines the top features of existing Valley technology into an easy-to-use interface for single sign-on access to complete connected crop management. The platform utilizes AgSense, Valley Scheduling and Valley Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) and Valley Insights.
“The ability to access the tried-and-true Valley technology with one single sign-on is a major benefit in itself,” said Andy Carritt, the VP of product development for Valley Irrigation. “And the real value of this end-to-end platform is that it gives growers greater efficiency, helps them make smarter business decisions and is built to support future advancements in precision irrigation.”
Valley 365 also offers:
- Greater efficiency — Existing applications will seamlessly integrate, allowing growers to use a single sign-on to access all solutions.
- Accessibility — This end-to-end cloud-based platform offers growers a simpler, more intuitive user experience, anytime and anywhere.
- Intelligence — Growers can leverage equipment, environmental and agronomic data more effectively, in real time.
- Scalability — This innovative software solution will enable our growers to add features effortlessly, and is customizable based on their changing needs.
- Security — Built upon the latest cloud-based technology, it provides unlimited data storage, offers enhanced support capability and is extremely secure.
For more on Valley 365, visit valleyirrigation.com/365.