Sep 11, 2018Valley Irrigation adds remote management options
In response to widespread customer demand, Valley Irrigation said it will now offer multi-year licensing plans for ICON Link devices connecting to AgSense. These plans offer pricing for one, three, five or 10-year terms, enabling users to access AgSense cloud-based irrigation management software.
“This new solution lets them choose the license term that fits the needs of their business,” said Troy Long, director of product management.
In addition to providing multi-year license plan options, Valley said growers choosing a multi-year license also benefit from:
- A connectivity guarantee, which provides assurance that changes in cellular technology and service providers will not affect performance over the length of the license.
- Staying up to datewith the latest advanced features.
- Full remote monitoring and controlof irrigation machines from any smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- Capability for integration of pumps and gensets.
- Year-round cable theft detection and alerts.
- Real-time notificationsof the pivot’s status and other data.
- A broad range of user-defined reports.