Sep 23, 2022Potato Sustainability Alliance launching survey and Sustainable Outcomes in Agriculture standards
The launch of the 2022 Potato Sustainability Alliance (PSA) Survey, and the Sustainable Outcomes in Agriculture (SOA) standard and Cropwise Sustainability app pilot, is right around the corner. Growers that supply the Processor and Fresh Marketer members will receive an invite to the PSA Survey to access the annual self-assessment.
Additionally, interested growers across the PSA community will be completing the SOA standard through the Cropwise Sustainability app to provide feedback on which assessment and tool best embodies the program’s values: farmer-centric, simple, credible, and transparent. Grower input from this pilot will help guide program discussions and recommendations regarding future use of the PSA Survey and SOA Standard in the sustainability program.
Growers’ PSA Survey and SOA Pilot timeline is as follows:
- October 3: Launch of PSA Survey and SOA Pilot Kickoff!
- November 16: Deadline to complete the SOA Standard through the Cropwise app
- December 2: Deadline to complete the PSA Survey through our online portal
- December 12: Deadline to submit feedback
- January 3: Feedback reported to PSA’s Board of Directors
We are still accepting volunteers to participate in the pilot and provide feedback. If you are interested in participating, fill out this form to receive additional details and instructions.
Complete the form here.
– Potato Sustainability Alliance