Aug 18, 2020Next-level irrigation tire released by Titan
Titan International (Titan) has announced its new Titan Hi-Dration Lug irrigation tire, which is the first radial non-directional irrigation tire on the market.
In addition to being available from Titan and Goodyear Farm Tire dealers, the new Hi-Dration Lug will be available on nearly all T&L Irrigation pivot and linear irrigation systems.
“We designed this tire to meet a clearly unmet need in the irrigation market,” said Scott Sloan, Ag Product Manager at Titan. “The Hi-Dration Lug tire is the only non-directional tire on the market with radial construction, allowing for lower inflation pressures, more flotation and less rutting — all of which led T&L Irrigation to offer this unique tire to their customers.”
T&L Irrigation is the first OEM to offer the Hi-Dration Lug, having worked closely with Titan during field testing and development.
“The Titan Hi-Dration Lug is a game-changer for linear and pivot irrigation systems. Through all our field testing and development, we have received only positive feedback from our customers,” said Dave Thom, president, T&L Irrigation. “Our customers are excited to see a pivot tire option that has great cleanout, traction and flotation all in a non-directional tread design, and the wheel track depth data shows favorable and improved flotation versus alternative bias options.”
Great solution for flotation problems
The Hi-Dration Lug tire features a radial construction that allows for carrying the weight at lower air pressures, thereby increasing flotation and reducing field rutting. Its 0-degree bar with supported lug center creates superior durability and longevity. Additional features include:
- Non-directional pattern design provides maximum traction in both forward and reverse
- Designed for self-cleaning to decrease rolling resistance while in the field
- Available sizes include: 290/85R38 and 380/85R24
New eight-year warranty
All radial agriculture Titan Tires — including the Hi-Dration Lug — now come with increased warranty coverage, which includes:
- Eight-year coverage for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear.
- Two-year, no-cost replacement.
- New one-year field hazard protection plan.
- Two-year stubble damage protection plan.
- Certain exclusions apply. View the full coverage here.
For more information, visit www.titan-intl.com.