Jul 28, 2021Miller Research field day set for Aug. 19
Miller Research in Rupert, Idaho, is planning a Potato Pest Management Field Day on Aug. 19. It’s free to attend, but registration is required.
The presentations will focus on chemical management of diseases and will highlight research which has been funded by the Pacific Northwest Potato Research Consortium. ISDA pesticide recertification credits (2) and CCA Pest Management credits (2) have been awarded for this meeting.
Times are Mountain.
- 10-10:45 a.m. — Fungicide programs for the control of foliar disease (early blight, brown spot, white mold, and black dot) and fungicide resistance management.
- 10:45-11:05 a.m. — Fungicides for Rhizoctonia management
- 11:05-11:20 a.m. — New research for powdery scab and potato mop-top virus.
- 11:20-11:45 a.m. — Seed treatments for Fusarium dry rot management.
- 11:45 a.m.-noon — Effect of irrigation on the performance of pink rot fungicide management.
The field day will begin at the field located at 225 N 350 E in Rupert. Parking may be tight, so carpooling is encouraged. At the conclusion of the field day, lunch will be provided.