Jul 10, 2019DroneDeploy launches single enterprise solution for all drone operations
DroneDeploy has evolved its product line, creating a single platform for all drone operations. The launch includes automated drone fleet management, enhanced workflow integrations, a low-altitude inspection mode and advanced analytic capabilities.
DroneDeploy’s new product release includes:
- Drone operations management: Record all flight activity automatically, in one platform, providing full visibility of an entire drone program, including highlighted flight settings, maximum altitude and speed.
- Workflow integrations:Customers can now sync DroneDeploy with their preferred document storage or project management applications, including Autodesk, Procore, Bluebeam, Plangrid and OneDrive.
- Inspection with manual flight: Customers can now fly in manual mode, allowing the flexibility to explore however they wish, including low-altitude inspections and custom photos and videos.
- Drone Academy: DroneDeploy Academy is a comprehensive training program focused on teaching the basics of drone operations while offering insight into the business impact of drones.
- Earthworks: With advanced cut and fill capabilities and new 3D analytics, customers can now quantify the amount of earth moved in a matter of hours rather than days, helping to avoid delays and cost overruns.
To learn more about these new features, visit DroneDeploy 2019 Product Release Wrap Up