Jan 6, 2012Reports from Potato Expo 2012
A record number of attendees found their way to Orland, Fla., this week for POTATO EXPO 2012. The event featured several days of networking, trade shows and educational sessions for potato industry members from around the country. Spudman’s Bill Schaefer was on hand to cover the meetings and events this week and will be publishing reports, videos and photo galleries from the show as they’re available. Be sure to check our website and find us on Facebook in the coming days and weeks for coverage from the show. In the meantime, please check out Spudman Today — Spudman’s daily publication covering POTATO EXPO 2012. Click here to read the digital version of the dailies now.
In addition, National Potato Council has provided a number of radio reports directly from POTATO EXPO 2012. Spudman is pleased to make these available for immediate access on our website. Click the links below to download the MP3 files of the radio reports.
- Jeb Bush’s Keynote Address
- Acrylamide Research Update
- Dr. Charlie Rush, director, SCRI Zebra Chip Project
- Chip Sector Breakout Session, Dick Pavelski, Heartland Farms
- Justin Dagen
- John Keeling, National Potato Council
- Cheryl Koompin, POTATO EXPO co-chairperson
- Steve Crane, NPC 2012 president
- Potato EXPO Interviews
- Additional Potato EXPO Interviews
All radio reports are courtesy POTATO EXPO.