Oct 27, 2020University of Idaho offering pesticide recertification webinar series
The University of Idaho (UI) Extension Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) is offering one-hour webinars for pesticide recertification credit, via Zoom (no camera required) video conferencing.
Each one-hour webinar is $10 per applicator. Completed webinars receive one pesticide recertification credit (plus great knowledge). All webinars begin at noon MT. See the webinar series schedule listed here:
- Oct. 27, Carol Black, WSU — Risk Assessment and PPE Label Statements
- Nov. 3, Morgan Willming, IDHW — Understanding Pesticide Toxicity and Health Risks
- Nov. 10, Andy West, UI Extension — IPM Methods for Controlling Landscape Pests
- Nov. 17, Brad Stokes, UI Extension — Toxicity and Non-Target Effects of Pesticides to Idaho Pollinators and Beneficial Insects
- Dec. 1, Mary Ridout, UI Extension — How to Make Plants Sick: Plant Disease and Management Practices
- Dec. 3, Steve Hines, UI Extension — Choosing residential herbicides to prevent increasing resistance
- Dec. 8, Doug Finkelnburg, UI Extension — Herbicide Resistance Management and Mitigation in Agricultural Weeds
- Dec. 10, Danielle Gunn, UI Extension — Weed Management
- Dec. 15, Curtis Cooper, ISDA — Idaho’s Pesticide and Water Quality Program: Ground and Surface Water Quality
- Dec. 17, Robert Mahler, UI Professor of Environmental Science — Pesticide Leaching in the Pacific Northwest
- Dec. 22, Kimberly Tate, UI Extension — Managing and Avoiding Pesticide Drift
How to enroll for the webinar(s):
- Each webinar is $10 per applicator.
- Be prepared to provide your email and applicator license number.
- To receive one pesticide credit: Pesticide applicators must answer questions within the webinar session. This requires individual computer access for each user. Answers will be collected to confirm attendance was maintained for the entire webinar.
- Email [email protected] with instructions on how to access Zoom.
- Enroll today (Note: Day of the webinar — enrollment closes at 9 a.m.)
Marketplace does accept webCheck payments with routing and account numbers. If your company has issue with webCheck-payment requirements, email [email protected].