Jan 18, 2018Las Vegas to host Commercial UAV Expo in October
Following the acquisition of Drone World Expo, the fourth Annual Commercial UAV Expo, a trade show and conference for the commercial drone market, will bring together thought leaders, end-users and decision makers in the commercial drone industry.
According to a news release, the 2018 event will feature an expanded exhibit floor, advanced educational sessions supported by the Commercial Drone Alliance, thought provoking keynote speakers, valuable networking events, offsite drone demonstrations, hands-on workshops and much more. The Commercial UAV Expo is a business-to-business event, attracting professional attendees from a variety of industries from surveying and mapping, civil infrastructure, construction, process and power, mining and aggregates, law enforcement, precision agriculture and more.
- 2018 Dates: Monday, Oct. 1 – Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2018
- Location: Westgate Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Information: Full details are available at Commercial UAV Expowebsite: https://www.expouav.com
- The exhibit hall will offer more than 200 booths with the world’s top UAS vendors showcasing cutting-edge airframes, components, software and services, all focused on industrial applications.
- With the support of Gretchen West and Lisa Ellman of the Commercial Drone Alliance and Hogan Lovells, along with a dynamic Educational Advisory Board, the conference sessions will focus on UAV/UAS integration and operation for large asset owners in industrial markets. Speakers will offer a deep dive into universal topics like security/counterdrone technology; IPP (Integration Pilot Program); FAA reauthorization/rulemaking; Unmanned aircraft safety; remote identification; urban air mobility; Future of Robotics/Technology; UTM; LAANC; enterprise integration of drone programs (onboarding vs outsourcing); hobbyist rules vs commercial rules and more.
- More than 3,000 commercial drone professionals from more than 50 countries and every U.S. state are making plans to attend the 2018 event for the world class education program, exhibitor displays and networking opportunities.
Commercial UAV Expo is produced by Diversified Communications’ technology portfolio which also includes Commercial UAV Expo Europe, Commercial UAV News, International LiDAR Technology Forum, SPAR 3D Expo & Conference, SPAR 3D.com, AECNext Technology Expo & Conference and AEC Next News. For information about exhibiting at Commercial UAV Expo, contact Katherine Dow, Sales Manager, at [email protected] or 207-842-5497. For information, visit www.expouav.com or email [email protected].