May 8, 2014Toll-free potato blight hotlines
Syngenta, in partnership with five universities, once again will offer toll-free potato blight hotlines during the growing season.
The hotlines consist of researchers providing updates about current potato disease pressures during the growing season in each growing region.
The updates are provided by the following universities and are available at the corresponding phone numbers:
- University of Idaho: 1-800-791-7195
- Michigan State University: 1-888-379-9012
- North Dakota State University: 1-888-482-7286
- Oregon State University: 1-800-705-3377
- Washington State University: 1-800-984-7400