Jun 4, 20132014 USPB nominations open
Nominations are now open for new members of the United States Potato Board (USPB) for the 2014-2017 term.
Sixty-three members will be elected or re-elected to open seats and the seats of board members completing their second three-year term.
Nominees to the USPB should be willing to:
1) Attend the board’s annual meeting held in March each year of the three-year term.
2) Be active in the potato-growing community
3) Be visible in community work, participate in local government, cultural or business affairs.
4) Be willing to represent and communicate with their constituents on a regular basis.
5) Support USPB programs in their area.
6) Speak to grower groups, newspaper reporters and interested parties about USPB programs.
Those interested in being considered to fill an open state spot should contact their state manager.
For more information contact Alexandra Imhof, USPB industry communications and policy manager, at email@example.com or 303-369-7783.
Nominating process will be completed by August 1.