EPA releases long-range plan
The EPA released its fiscal year 2014–2018 strategic plan. The plan is a blueprint for the EPA’s direction in the next four years.
The five strategic goals in the EPA’s plan include:
- Addressing climate change and improving air quality
- Protection of America’s waters
- Cleaning up communities and advancing sustainable development
- Ensuring the safety of chemicals and preventing pollutions
- Protection of human health and the environment by enforcing laws and assuring compliance.
For more information visit this EPA site.