PMA to exhibit at Fruit Logistica
Produce Marketing Association (PMA) will connect with international industry members at Berlin Fruit Logistica, the international trade fair for fruit and vegetable marketing, Feb. 6-8 in Berlin, Germany. PMA will have an expanded presence at the international event as an exhibitor located at Hall 23-C1.
Attendees of the event will have the opportunity to network with PMA staffers, including:
- Vice President of Global Business Development Nancy Tucker
- Senior Director of Global Business Development Richard Owen
- Vice President of Meetings and Trade Shows Kent Alloway
- Manager of Sponsorships and Exhibit Sales George Szczepanski, and
- PMA’s representative in South Africa, Marianne van der Laarse.
In addition to exploring global business opportunities, industry members can explore the benefits of becoming a PMA member and learn about Fresh Summit, PMA’s international convention and exposition for the fresh produce and floral supply chain.
For more information and registration, visit Berlin Fruit Logistica’s website.