Supply chain conference set for February in Florida
The Food Marketing Institute (FMI) and Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) Trading Partner Alliance are jointly hosting the fourth annual Supply Chain Conference, Feb. 4-6 at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Orlando, Fla.
FMI and GMA have created this unique forum for retailers and manufacturers to come together to establish collaborations that foster supply chain efficiency, reduce costs and improve the bottom line.
At this conference, attendees will attend sessions and discussions that address the latest supply chain issues. Some of the topics include:
- Improving scheduling through sharing of data
- Mitigating workflow interruptions
- Discovering the latest developments in product traceability
- Exploring better contingency plans
- Using shopper trends data to drive inventory levels
- Optimizing direct store deliveries (DSD)
For more information, visit http://www.gmaonline.org/forms/meeting/Microsite/SupplyChain2013