NPC elects 2012 officers
The National Potato Council's executive committee officers for 2012 were selected in Orlando, Fla. during meetings following the Potato Expo. The officers are:
• President: Steve Crane, Exeter, Maine
• Immediate past president: Justin Dagen, Karlstad, Minn.
• Vice president of grower and public relations: Jim Tiede, American Falls, Idaho
• Vice president of trade affairs: Randy Hardy, Oakley, Idaho
• First vice president and vice president of legislative and government affairs: Randy Mullen, Pasco, Wash.
• Vice president of environmental affairs: Dan Lake, Ronan, Mont.
• Vice president of finance and office procedures: Dwayne Weyers, Monte Vista, Colo.
For more information, visit http://www.nationalpotatocouncil.org